I was diagnosed in 2005 with abnormal of the left hip and had a hip replacement in 2005 due to the bone being completely dead and the right hip I had a core decompression in 2006. Due to continuous pain in my left hip I had a revision done in 2011 I'm still having pain in my left hip and the replacement looks great but the pain truly causes me to suffer. I still have pain in my hip and can't lay on my left side without excruciating pain. The orth now believes its tendinitis in my hip. Has anyone experienced anything like this I'm so depressed and frustrated all the time life is no fun anymore and it hasn't been in 7 years since I've had this avn.

I had 2 left hip surgeries one in 8/12/09 and I had a revision done 8/01/12 I'm still having pain in my left hip and i can NOT lay on my left side without excruciating pain. I have numbness also on that side my doctor have send me to a hernia doctor , back doctor, nerve doctor and a  bone doctor. Al have said everything is ok but the pain is so bad at times.the pain truly causes me to suffer. I'm so depressed and frustrated all the time life is no fun anymore and it hasn't been in 3 years.Now my lower back begins to hurt now.