hi
iv had 2 children b4.im feeling that early flutters and lower back pain,stomach cramping.hot sweats now and then and im worried im pregnant,going to get a test done but what worries me more is that iv had real bad cramps today and feeling so drained and had orange ...overley waterd down blood looking leakage in my underware...cud this be the start of a miscarrage if i am pregnant?

Would you be able to guess how far along you are if you were pregnant? A miscarriage can occur with or without pain. Usually if there is cramping it would begin in your lower abdomen.
Recently having gone through a miscarraige and now pregnant again, I bled kind of how you explained it the other day and went for an emergency ultrasound to find everything a o.k.
Take a HPT as soon as possible.

i could be 8wks....taking a preg test tonight as thats the earleist i can get it done.

I was experiencing what I thought was another miscarriage like i said before, cramping but not enough to bowl me over, back pain, heaviness in my hips etc... I am apparently 9 wks however that was from a tech and not the radiologist. I beleive she is inaccurate as I took one test a week for the whole month of June as I was having other issues which could have been preg symptoms. On my last visit to my doc she figured me about to be 7 wks. Regardless, any bleeding with cramping causes concern doesn't it? Is this the time when you would normally have a period? As this was said to also cause some bleeding in early pregnancy. Or if you have irregular periods this one may just be a dozy if you know what I mean. I am high risk but I was told that many women for no apparent reason do bleed. I wish you the best of luck! Post back if you feel like it.

hi thanks,

yes definatly the heavy hips feeling happening.

er yea my period was to weeks ago but it was only 2 day's and real light which get's me worried as in my 2 previous pregnaceys i had about 3 lights periods before they completaly stopped.

but then as im worrying so much i feel i could be bringing on pains my self