Hello. I am a 54 old woman, and I suffer from a bad case of anxiety. I drink a lot (maybe too much) so, I can’t take any pills because, it could do damage to me. Plus, I don’t like pills. So, is there a natural alternative. Thanks in front.

Hi.There is a way. I don’t want to say that the alcohol is your main problem, but if you don’t handle it, you will not handle anxiety. So what you can do to get better is – stop drinking, start exercising, do yoga, or even meditate (sound funny, but it works). If you really want to help yourself, you must do it by yourself. With the support of your family of course. I’ve heard that there is a program called Lucinda Basset Program. You may try that. Be well, and good luck.

Passion flower. It relaxes me a lot. You can pick it up at any place where herbs are sold, such as a natural foods store.