I am 18 and have a slight self diagnosed social anxiety disorder. I ussually have 1 or 2 nights out a week in which I drink a lot of jäger bombs, sambucas and vodka redbulls. I am fine while I am out and intoxicated but I wake the next morning I feel majorly depressed and anxious, I panic and run over everything that happened the night before, I just get so low and have a constant feeling of panic and breathlessness, i can barely eat or sleep and feel like I am loosing my mind. It ussually takes about 3 days for me to feel normal again. Non of my freinds get the way I do and sometimes I feel like it is just not worth the nights out. I was just wondering if anyone else experiences anything similar?

yes, these are the same feelings i used to have after binge drinking. Major anxiety and depression. I eventually had to seek treatment fro my anxiety and depression, but i will tell you, alcohol makes these conditions worse. Instead of self diagnosing, maybe its time to see a professional and get treatment, if you don't, alcohol will escalate these conditions, your drinking will increase and maybe get out of hand, and you will go into worse depression and anxiety. Remember, alcohol is a depressant, so it is obviously making your condition worse whether you want to acknowledge the condition or not. Please go and talk to a professional ASAP. Best wishes.