I can feel when touch swollen lymph gland in my armpit. It is under the right arm it is size of a small nut. I went to see a doctor, but he suggested that we should wait to see. I am nervous because of that, maybe is inflamed, but again maybe it is cancerous. I am not sure if I should I see another doctor about this swollen lymph gland.

Well, if that yore not sure about this one go and see another one. I had once swollen lymph node in my armpit, it wasn’t exactly like nut, more like pea. I went to see a doctor and he said that is from bacterial infection. I am not sure where I picked it up; well I still don’t understand how it happened. But I know that there are lots of possible causes for swollen lymph gland in armpit, beside the bacterial infections there are like viral, malignant, fungal, antigenic and other. Your doctor should determine what is the nature of the lump.