Hi I'm 15 and had this small lump on my areola after a while of growing breasts. Its about the size of a small pea. I sqeezed it before and white stuff came out like a pimple. It doesn't hurt what so ever it just really bugs me not knowing what it is. I also have white dry stuff that comes out of my nipple. I have no idea what either of them means. Its just on my left breast. Thanks.

Health Guru
Hi Hannah. I presume that it is a noticeable lump on the skin rather than under the skin you only feel if you press?
When you say white dry stuff comes out your nipple do you mean if you squeeze it or comes out through the day and night and dries up like it?

I have something kind of similar. I had a whitehead on my right niple and recently popped it. Pus came out like a normal pimple but i am worried that i shouldnt have popped it. I also have had an itching feeling on my right nipple. When i rubbed it a small layer of skin came off. This was some time ago. Now an area of the niple is darker than the rest.

Health Guru
Hi guest, was the spot on your actual nipple or on your areola?
How old are you an do you still get an itchy nipple now or has that stopped?