(Sorry if this description is a little gross)
Two days ago I noticed a small red mark on my bikini line and thought it might be an ingrown hair but when I checked it out it felt like there was a smallish lump underneath my skin, I gave it a squeeze, a bit of pus and a LOT of blood spurted out but the lump did not disappear. It seeped blood for a while and so I put a plaster on it and left it over night, it had swollen quite a bit and the skin around the opening had turned slightly purple so I put antiseptic on it. I still thought it may be an ingrown hair so I had a little dig with some cleansed tweezers but for the life of me I couldnt find a hair. I am keeping it clean but worried about what it might be, the lump under my skin is about the size of a large pea and when I squeeze it, it feels the same as popping a pimple (it sort of crunches?) but no pus comes out, sometimes a little blood or clear liquid.

Long story short I have never experienced something like this and wondered if anyone had any ideas about what it could be?? Thanks

Hi, yeah those bumps can get nasty. I remember i had one on my chest and it was just there for like a month. I was freaked out too but then i decided to squeeze it. Nasty stuff came out and a lot of the blood followed it and i was glad i got it out. But then, when i looked at it , it came back and was about the size you  mention. So for another 2 months i did not touch it until my older sister saw it and she decided to squeeze it. And again a lot of the stuff with blood came out and afterwards i was fine but i still have a dark mark on that spot, a scar. So i think you should let it grow enough so you can squeeze it out properly. 

I have the same problem on my bikini line. I thought it had something to do with shaving because it showed up right after I shaved, but it's not an ingrown hair. It matches your description perfectly. I've had it for about a month or so now, but now I can't squeeze it anymore because it moves. However, it is still pink/purple and swollen under my skin.

I get this as well! Should I get it checked out? I'm going to tell my mom tomorrow... It hurts to touch... ANYONE know what it is???

Omg I have it and have for a little more than a month. I tried to pop it about two weeks ago, a little puss then lots of blood. Now it hurts! Like uncomfortable often! I'm not a fan, but I just happen to have mupirocin for a cut so I'm going to give it a whirl. Let us know if you go to the doctor!

I’ve got the exact same thing and I’ve been trying to find out what it is.... it’s all purple and has a lump under the skin but not painful.... I thought it was an ingrown hair but I couldn’t find any hair and so I squeezed it and a little pus and blood but that’s all.. I can’t squeeze no more, there’s no opening

Hi girls. I have what you girls are talking about on my bikini like and it matches you descriptions perfectly. I was scared it was some sort of cancer but I was too scared so I searched it up and apparently is an ingrown hair but I don’t think so. I have had it for a couple months now and it just comes and goes as it pleases. I have popped it multiple times and even tried with a sterilised pin to pop it and all that comes out is blood and clear liquid. A couple days ago I was shaving down there again and I accidentally cut it and it was the worst pain I’ve felt in my life. It was really uncomfortable as well because it was right on my underwear. A day after I noticed something was coming out and I was scared. I tried popping it but it didn’t pop and when I squeezed the area a whole cyst type thing came out, still connected to my skin. I used sterilised tweezers to remove it and it didn’t hurt to touch at all. I ended up being able to remove the whole thing and I put a bandage on it and now the lump is gone. The purple is still there but the colour has turned more red-y pink but it’s gone. Now the only painful thing about it is the cut from the shaver still healing. Just if you girls wanted to know what it actually is^^