I'm a 17 year old female and earlier today I found a lump on my left breast and noticed some discoloration of both areolas (brownish almost like a bruise). Going to call Monday and try to get an appointment, but it could be a while before I get in. Any ideas on what this could be?

im a 20 year old male and want to ask you if it hurts ?im not trying to scare you but get it check out

It does not hurt but I do have an abnormally high pain tolerance . Also I will get it checked out as soon as I can.

do you have a history of brest problems in your family ?if you dont mind me asking

There is none that we know of on my father's side. My mom was adopted so that side's history is unclear but she said that she thinks they do have a history of breast cancer.

hi guest that is important to tell your doctor you might want to kept that in mind. i wanted to ask you out of curosity why do you call your breast, areola lol. in my country we just call them breast .it just sound weird to me that you call them that .you dont have to answer if its a little to personal for you .

the pink area around your nipple, but not the nipple itself

hmm so im confuse so areola dosent mean breast ?so in that pink area is where you see purple or brownish ? very intresting iv never seen that before