I sought out advice from this site as it had similar subjects. I have had a constant cluster of the infamous " nipple pimple/nip zits" on my areola. Thinking they are in fact pimples,i pop accordingly. Ive 2 factors to consider: * theres a white matter identical to that of a pimples when squeezed. *my nipples feel tender and even itchy in the days leadin up to the increased production of these pimples..at its height,my actual nipple is covered with white dots that excrete the same matter as on the areola. I also have the same problem in my vaginal area, specifically the labia and area surrounding The clitoris.. My question is WHY?

Don't pop them those are your mammary glands they are supposed to have fluid inside. As for your areola it's actually dead skin that's accumulated in the "vents" to your glands that produce milk. Don't pick it out I recommend a water based lotion and massage it'll work it's way out eventually. As for your labia it has pores just like the rest of your body. I suggest a hot bath a few times a week and a soft cloth to clean down there. It's all very typical for all women.