I am a golf player. I recently got my golf diploma and now I am entitled to go to the best possible golf courses, which is great!!! But a while ago, when I was still practising, I got a golf ball against my shin, which was really painful and I still have a lump now. Will this go away by itself or do I need to get it looked at?