The day before I left from a 9 day, bug-free trip to Morocco, I got bitten by what I assumed was a mosquito. But overnight more of these bites showed up. By 5 in the morning I was in the shower after a terribly itchy night. A week later I still have these really red bumps that vary from tiny pen-tip to quarter sized and they're still REALLY itchy.. WHAT IS IT?!?!? Should I see a doctor?

I have the same thing but I did not go anywhere but my house

I have that too, I cannot figure out what it is either!

Hello there,

This could be some kind of allergic reaction to something or some other dermatological problem. I had something similar last year, and after few days we have figure out that we have fleas in our house. Since we don’t have any pets we have remembered that few days ago neighbor was in our home with her cat but that lasted around few hours. But it was enough to have fleas inside our home.

It took us two weeks to get rid of the fleas and we were walking with red itchy bites all that time.

After that incident we have decided to never buy a pet. So check if your house is pests free. Maybe that is your answer.  

That sounds like bedbugs.... Goodluck.

You have all met the Barbaric Mosquitos of Morocco & Algeria! these are pesky buggars and the only way to stop the itching is by rubbing a lemon on it! as all mosi bites the more you itch the more its itchy! xx