In the last couple of months I've noticed a lump appear on the ''base'' of my penis, on loose skin between the testicles and my penis (see pic)...

http://picasaweb.google.com/joe.tallon/Teste#

There's no 'face' on it, its not sore, and it's rock hard, i'm just wondering if this sounds similare to anyone? Naturally I'd go to a doctor, but i was made redundant recently and I simply can't afford it, unless ABSOLUTELY neccessary.

Any help would be great. Please and thanks.

Well that's something I don't see everyday!!! o.O :$ ;-) I would hazzard a guess that it is more like a keloid It doens't look like a cyst or growth or an STD. When you say lump does it move if you hold it between your fingers? If it doesn't and IS attached to your scrotum then go to the doctors IMMEDIATELY! It COULD be testicular cancer - not scaring you!!!! But any bump is you have to be careful, I truly believe it could be just a benign keloid lump. You just to have to be careful. So check it out! OK? And please let me know! Good luck and health

Hi, thanks for the reply! Yeah it seems to move a bit, i can squeeze it VERY hard and it isn't sore, and it's not really near my testicles, as I said its at the base of my penis. Anyway booked the doc for Monday so will post my results!

Just promise me not to post a picture if he excises it ok?!!!!!! XD ;-) o.O If it is hard like that, pretty sure its a keloid. Let me know and good luck!!!