Hi All,

First time poster on the forums. I'm 20 years old, in good health with no family record of TC.

A few days ago whilst doing my monthly genital check I noticed a very small lump, about 2-3mm in size at the top of my right testicle. The lump to be precise is located just in front on the epididymis, maybe as little as 1mm in front of it. I am pretty sure that the lump is attached to the testicle/very edge of the epididymis. I cannot move the base of the lump however the top of it wiggles pretty easily. There was no pain to start off with however I now have a dull ache just in my right testicle and in the lump when I touch it, this is probably due to repeatedly checking since discovering it!! The lump itself feels firm but not solid. I checked my left testicle in the same area and failed to find any lump which resembled the one I already have on the right testicle.

Does anyone have any idea of what this lump could be?? Any info would be greatly appreciated as I am a pretty big hypochondriac. I understand the risks of TC and that no one except a doctor/urologist can give a definite diagnosis..... saying that some opinions would be good.

Dude!!!! I have the same exact thing like no joke :-D not that its anything to be happy about but im glad im not the only one Lol and im sure its not anything serious, i mean i sure hope not o.O

I suppose in a way it its nice to know im not alone :-) have you booked an appointment with your GP? I managed to but it isn't until next Thursday morning so I am awaiting a week of worry!!! Have any of your symptoms changed or not?

Tom

I also have mine i just notice it this morning after waking up. mine is 3mm in diameter i think. it is hard but no pain when pressing it... but i am experiencing urinal problem like urinating frequently and the sensation of urinating is always there.