In the shower today, I noticed one, very small, white lump on my scrotum (just the skin) that I had no idea had been there. It's bugged me being there, so I tried to squeeze it...it didn;t really hurt until I squeezed it real hard...and an ever so tiny bit of white stuff came out, and then it bled a tiny drop. Afterward , it stiffened up a bit and swelled slightly. I'm kind of worried, since I'm only 16, a wee lad, who hasn't even had sex yet. Yet...at the same time, I really don't want to see a doctor, cause where I am, it's quite a hassle...but since it IS my crotch, it might come to it. First though, I would like to know what you guys think.

PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEE! I DON'T WANT TO BE BARRED FROM SEX BEFORE I EVER HAVE IT EVEN ONCE!!!!

I to have that same problem, it accoured to me 2 days ago. What eventualy happend to me is that I squeezed to hard and it sort of broke the skin, except that when I squeezed only a small ammount of puss came out, nothing white. Untill this morning in the shower a little white stuff came out but it left the skin open a little bit but it is starting to close. I have been reading and most chances it is just a clogged/infected pore and it just takes time and cleanlyness, if it stays for over a week or two I highly advice seeing a doctor for that is what I plan on doing.

This isn't the case really, i've been reading up on these pearly penile papules, and they are actually normal and appeared in a test that 48% of men out of 200 had this spots, either around the head of the penis or/and the scrotum, i'm also 16 and haven't had sex yet, but i also have seen my GP about these spots and he said there nothing to worry about, as long as you keep clean and shower everyday and look after your genitials there nothing to worry about, even though when i do, do things sexually with my girlfriend it still worries me, but since its a matter of cleanly ness and normality in most men it shouldn't come as a problem since it appears to be normal by the 100s of sites i have looked this up in. Every now and again i search different website about this to reassure myself its normal and its what i have for definate, but to reassure yourself you may want to see a doctor.

Hello everyone I am writing to you in order to share my older brother's experience, who had a problem, called lump on testicles. I remember that he was very scared about his issue, and he did not want to see a doctor, because he did not want to face with the results.When he finally was mentally ready to visit a doctor, he find out that his problem is not cancer or some kind of sexually transmitted disease,, but he actually had some kind of cyst which was not very dangerous. According to that he started drinking some medicament and he resolved his problem

no need to go to a doctor its an ingrown hair, i would soak it with warm water and use tweezers to guide the hair back

I've noticed the same tiny white and half-rounded papules (bumps) on my scrotum and have always assumed (as my doctor concurred) that they were either ingrown hairs or inverted hair follicles. They are smooth. Warts have a cauliflower-like appearance. Mine were very small (one the size of a fine ball-point-pen head and the other the size of a medium ball-point-pen head. I decided to remove them just by using a new/sharp nail clipper and gently scraping over the papules until they fell off. I did sterilize the equipment and cleansed the area with hibiclens. All I felt was a tiny sting. I made certain it was just the papules and the skin immediately under the same. I had very little bleeding and no scaring. Now; if the papules were located on my glans (head) or corona (ring around the head), I would visit a doctor. You don't want to loose any sexual pleasure by damaging the nerve endings of the same. I do not condone that anyone do what I did. It was my decision because my "female" doctor did not feel that it was worth the referral to visit a general surgeon because it was not life threatening. I certainly felt that they were embarrassing which prevented me from enjoying sexual activity of any kind with the exception of masturbation which in itself was of the least gratifying.

hey i have 1 white bump on my balls and when i press it comes white puss is it dangerous i am worried

I had this issue, I actually took care of it today. It's been there for years, on my testicles. Maybe not years, but as long as I can remember. I ran my hand over them one day and felt a little lump, so of course I checked it out and it looked like a little white lump. It also felt hard, not exactly hard, but harder than it definitely should be. I tried popping it before and nothing happened, even tried sticking it with a needle to see but it just bled. I was messing with it today, just rubbing it between my 2 fingers to get it tender and then I squeezed it, so it would pop away from me. Not inside of me I guess, was just being careful. I even heard it pop, it was small and it wasn't puss that came out, it almost looked like a pimple. White stuff came out, but it was also a lot harder than normal, not exactly hard but it was a solid piece, that being the thing. I kept squeezing from multiple angles to make sure it was all out. It bled a little bit before the last of the white came out and now the bump is gone, not bleeding, and doesn't hurt at all. It didn't hurt in the beginning either though. Hope this helps somebody! Just give it time and mess with it. Don't try really hard to pop it, but do mess with it. It will eventually give.

I have about three of them also. Had them for years. Did the same thing as you did. Dr. told me no worries

I had a bump like that for over a year, tried to squeeze and pop it, tried to pop it with a pin, no luck,,,it finally got bigger really noticeable today. I squeezed it like a pimple and pop! I squeezed it all out and I think it's gone, does not hurt.

These are called Scrotus Cysts and are harmless. Squeezing them is a horrible idea and can cause infection. They are ugly, but having them surgically removed by a professional is your only option. Either get use to them or surgery is very expensive and is no guarantee they won't come back. I paid $3,600 to have five removed and four months later, four came back in different places. The cyst grows under the skin, so when you remove the top, the root just pops up somewhere else.

Is it Cancerous...?

It is likely nothing but a pimple. And PPP (pearly penile papules) only appear around the glance (around the head) of your penis. Both PPP, and pimples, are absolutely harmless and common. :)

I have 2 of them and there pretty hard and I've had them for 2 years now and they slowly get bigger over the years. what should I do?

I've got several of them but 1 bigger one, the more you squeeze them the bigger they will get, I've seen a Dr and he laughed and said don't worry about them as I talked it up to be more worrying.
Leave them alone and they will shrink in size.