Im 15 years old and about 1 week ago a lump the size of half a peanut. It feels like loads of veins when i squeeze it. The lump doesnt actualy hurt, Its the testicle its self and it does not hurt 24/7 it only hurts when i play sports or anything like that. Please can i get a response.

Thanks

I think it might be sore because i got kicked in the testicles earlier that day in school. but it wasnt a hard kick just a little one, Im worried this could be cancer and do not want to go and see the doctor. Its stoped hurting as much as it ust to but the lump is the same size/

please someone reply

Since it hurts and since it occurred after a blow (did it?), it is highly unlikely cancer and I reckon that you should have it checked. Testicular tumors are usually painless but usually cause a lump or a swelling.

If your lump feels like veins, you could have developed varicocele. This happens when blood in the veins backs up, collects and cause veins to dilate and swell. Varicocele can impair infertility but can be taken cared of in a procedure called varicocelectomy.
This occurs most often in young men whose testicles are still growing and need more blood delivered to the testicles. It usually happens on the left side because left side carries more blood and is under more pressure.

Check that swelling out! Even if it is cancer, early stages of cancer have a very good cure rate!

Thanks for that but yesterday i self examined them and i found a bb size ball that was attactched to my testicle , my left one , When i pull it i get a bit of discomfort .. this could be cancer right??

It could be but not necessarily. Besides testicles, there are other things in scrotum as well.
One of the additional things is a tube called epididymis. This tube is attached to the testcile the thw whole way from top to bottom and is very long and curled up. Since it’s curled up, it has many bumps and lumps and it is a lumpy structure. Epididymis has a function in the scrotum. It serves to storm sperm before it is ejaculated.

These natural bumps may be easily felt either on top as well as bottom of the testicles.

Sometimes, small cysts may form on the tube. These cysts are called spermatocele and are composed of some milky fluid and dead sperm. They are harmless and left alone unless they start causing discomfort. They too are easily felt as bumps on testicles. They usually occur in older guys though but you never can be 100% sure.

Like I said before, make sure you have that checked. It could be cancer as well.

well its at the bottom of my testicle, its like a smallr then a bb, Then connected to this is a tube that goes thinner as it moves to my testicle and then it connects, When i squeeze this its got a little discomfort but i have no idea how i spotted this, but its only from my testicle and about less then a cm off it.

also i may add top of my testicle , it fells like worms inside my scrotum, may this of caused the bb size lump thing.

The "Worms" You feel are just regular viens inside your scrotum. Everybody has them and they can sometimes feel quite large and unusual, but they are not. The bump however is most likley a cyst which occurs in 1 in 7 men at sometime in there life. It is not unusual and usually doesn't get worse. I'll tell you what I've been told and that is not to worry about it unless it starts to get larger and than I would consult a doctor.

for about a year and a half or so i have had a large bump on the left side of my teste.at first it did'int bother me so much but months later it started to get bigger and more painfull to the point to where i almost cant walk without limping and when i sleep on one side left or right it feels like my teste has more weight than the other and it hurts like crazy.when the first signs of pain started i used ace bandage to support the lump so when i walk it does not cause so much pain but it is starting to get to big to rap up please if yall have any answer's please let me know A.S.A.P

Jig wrote:

Im 18 years old and about 1 year ago a lump the size of half a peanut. It feels like loads of veins when i squeeze it. The lump doesnt actualy hurt, Its the testicle its self and it does not hurt 24/7 and my right testical is bigger than left please can i get a response

Thanks

i highly recomment u see a urologist or a doctor/physisican this could be cancer or ur veins are twisted and are chokeing u will end up with a dead ball

I found a small round lump on the top of my right teste a few days ago, it doesnt hurt but i am very worried on what it is.

i feel a slight indentation on my testicle, there no lumps but it indents gradually then comes back up again, could this just be me or could something be wrong?

I am 29 years old and i have had the same exact syptoms for about 4 years (upper left testicle, discomfort/pain radiating from the lower left abdomine to the lower left side of the back. At first I also thought it may have been cancer, it scared the hell out of me. My second thought was hernia, but, the family doctor diagnosed me with an ailment known as "a bag of worms". Can someone please explain this to me? The term doesn't seem very technical to me. By the way, the discomfort, not pain, has grown more over the years. I can only say discomfort because the "pain" dosen't keep me awake at night.

I have the same exact thing. It began about five years ago or so when I was in my late 20s. I can tell you the exact instant. I was at work and my left testicle suddenly began to ache and swell, literally out of nowhere. I took Advil and the swelling subsided. I later examined myself and discovered a tiny lump on top of my left testicle. I saw a Doctor who had a hard time even finding it. He was not at all concerned, but because I requested it, referred me to a Urologist who performed an Ultrasound two time, six months apart. The diagnosis was an epididymal cyst or spermatacele.

I've had it ever since. It hasn't grown in size. But the discomfort persists. A dull, not even pain, just annying discomfort. I'm always aware of the cyst. It's very subtle, but it is there. The discomfort can spread into my left buttock and down my thigh at times. I've considered having it removed, but still haven't decided. It does drive me crazy though.