I had a hard lump on my neck at the right side just below my jaw, i notice it last october, and now i have four lump yes it multipilies wich makes me more sad, i had a biopsy last november and the doctor didnt see anything on it, but i saw that they got a yellowish liquid from it, so im wondering what it is?, why they didnt see something on it? now i had 5 lumps the newset was became huge for just 4days i cant go outside our house now because of it hope anyone there can help me.

Goiter. Any past thyroid issues?

i dont have, and now it's hard for me to open my mouth wide because it's soar :( i already go to 3 doctors and they cant find out what is this, my last doctor wich is a head and neck surgeon told me that maybe my case was lymph nodes tuberculosis, i cant find enough information about this illness and the thing is my lung is clear.

Why are you seeing three different doctors? Any pre-existing conditions?

i too have found a large lump in the left side of my neck its painless under the jaw i have a bit of a stiff neck any ideas