I got my tonsel's taken out about 5 year's ago. the past week or so i keep getting a pain in my neck and can now feel a lump on the right hand side in the middle. It feels like tonselitus when i swallow it sends a shooting pain through it and it is sore to touch. my sister died of cancer and my mum and other 3 sister's have all had cancerous cells in there cervix but it has never turned to cancer so i am pretty worried. I dont want to mention it to my family and get them worried incase it is nothing. But i also dont want to go to the doctors incase it is something stupid. Ive felt around on my left side of my neck and there is nothing there but the right side is sore to touch and has this lump. you cant see it but im worried it might grow? does anybody know what it could be?

if i was you i would go to the doctors it could be nothing, or it could be something serious, if you're really worried about it go. and if it was nothing they would understand.