there is a pea sized lump on my right underarm i am extremely scared i think it could be a cancer i am only 14 yrs old please give me some ideas of what it could be thankyou reply back!! x :'(

Hi there! I am pretty much sure that your lump is not cancer. Breast cancer occurs very rarely in women younger than 25 but after that age, the incidence begins to rise.
There are many other possible causes of underarm lump. If you are shaving down there, it could be an ingrown hair that will probably take a long time to disappear.
The armpit lump could be a swollen node and nodes swell due to viruses, chickenpox, mononucleosis, due to an allergic reaction, etc
It could be an infected gland, it could be a cyst but you won’t know until you have it checked.
You should show it to your mother and see a doctor with her if it is not an obvious ingrown hair. Any lump that shows up in the body needs to be looked at.

I actually had the same thing... in the same area... right underarm... but more towards the breast, right? I was also scared it was breast cancer, but I neglected going to the doctor for a year (uh.... >.>... don't do that though) and it really (literally) FELL OFF. One night in the shower, i poked it, and i just rubbed it off :-D