TWO DAYS AGO I NOTICED I HAD A BUMP IN MY ARMPIT,NOW I HAVE A REALLY BIG RED BUMP AND IT HURTS A LOT WHAT SHOULD I PUT ON THE BUMP?

Hi there.
I was about to ask you are you male of female. Swollen armpits in men are usually connected with some sort of infection, such as cold or flu, similar to swollen glands in neck or on the back of the head. Women have more reasons to be worried about swelling or bumps in armpit area, especially if they feel lump, discomfort or pain in one or both of their breasts. Swelling in the armpit area is present with breast infections, as well as with more serious diseases such as breast cancer.
However, since you've mentioned red bump under your armpit, you shouldn't be worried. It is probably just an acne under the skin or swollen sweat gland due to some kind of infection. Put some warm (not hot) cloth and ask your pharmacist for an advice o medications you coul use to ease the pain. If the bump persist for more than 5 days, visit your doctor.

this bump under my arm pit is big, I had a cold 4 weeks ago the bump came on 2 days ago