I had pain when i pass stool and i went to the doctor and he said that a fissure and that i needed and operation. I had the operation and they did the fissure and the doctor said that i had manu hemeroids and they reoved them too. During recovery in the hospital i had major constipation when i had to pass stool but it would not come out and ot was painful like crazy. The doctor had to go in manually and extract the stool and then they gave a big injection in the anus like a grease for the rest to come out. The stool came out although before the operation they gave 3 doses of laxitive but no use.

After being released from the hospital i was told to soak my anus 3 times daily in warm water and betadine medicine. After that i had a lump come out and blood and puss started coming out. 1 weeks after the operation the blood stopped and the lump got very big so i went back to the doctor and he told me to use warm water and salt the lump got smaller but the puss still comes out. I still feel pain when i go to pass stool and the puss is still coming out. The doctor does not seem to know the problem can you give me an idea what is happening.

Hi
I have had an anal fissure operation. I think it might be possible that you have developed an abscess which will have to be drained surgically. If your doctor does not seem to know the problem, I strongly advise that you get a second opinion from another doctor. I hope this information is helpful.

1. In amoebiasis …even mucus sometimes felt like pus
2. In irritable bowel syndromes you find the same (history is important for both the above said conditions)
3. In untreated chronic fissures,they also sometimes present with same symptoms..

Hey, I want to share a simple and very efficient healing treatment for very painful anal fissures, bleeding hemorrhoids, and chronic old anal fissures with blood and puss coming from inside the anus which doesn’t want to heal. Many people will go through unnecessary pain, worries, sleepless nights, and will spend thousands of dollars on surgeries and all kind of expensive treatments with very little results, because that area inside the anus is full of colon bacteria and even antibiotics treatment will not work if the open tear is not kept free of bacteria, it will stay infected with puss for years. Nobody will treat and open wound with fecal matter, and that place is no different. The only fast and efficient treatment that I tried and worked against anal fissures, bleeding internal hemorrhoids or puss is a saline solution prepared from equal quantities of 2 or 3 teaspoons of table salt and 2 or 3 teaspoons of baking soda dissolved in one quart (1 liter) of boiling water. When the solution will be cooled off use a regular enema bottle filled with 4 ounces or 120 grams of warm solution at the body temperature and use the tip to empties the solution inside the colon, one or two application a day. The body reaction will be to eliminate the solution from inside but during the elimination process the affected area will be cleaned by the solution and will form a protective layer, against colon bacteria, which will start the healing process very rapid. Repeat this treatment for few days any time when you need to eliminate the stool and you should feel the results after the first treatment.  Also for a few days try to eat one or two  apples or oranges or other fruits drink water  or soup one or two quarts a day, not too much solid food  and no spiced food to keep the stool soft until that area starts to heal. The same warm solution can be used to treat the exterior of the anus after the place was cleaned with warm water and soap, healthy body needs just a little bit of help to start the natural healing process. This simple and clean treatment will work for the majority of people men and women, and I hope the treatment will help many people to heal their problems in that area.

George can you please explain in more simple form of how to mix the mixture and use it. Do u mean after adding salt and baking soda to the one litre of hot water and after that add the saline solution into it? How long can we keep for this one litre mixture?

I am having same problem ,want to know solution