This is a problem i have had for a long time and im to embarressed to go and see anyone about it. No one knows, not even my boyfriend (i kinda keep his face up top end) Anyway i have blakc heads on my inner thighs and not and again i get these painful kind of lumps/boils on my inner thighs and sometimes on my bum cheeks. They are painful to the touch, i did try and squeeze one once but nothing there so they dont seem to be like spots. Does anyone know what these might be? They leave scars sometimes on the inside of the thighs and more than anything they are painful and ugly to look at.

I get them to and what I do is things like acne medicine works good to clear the skin

You have no idea how happy I was to find this thread. I'm a 20 years old female and have been suffering with this curse since I was 10 years old. It started out with just pumps, then turned into boils, then black heads, then in grown hairs and now I feel like it’s taking over. The boils are puss filled and also filled with blood after I pop them. They get to be the size of a nickel at times. It sucks when I have to go out places because the moment I put on pants and my thighs rub together it pops. Then I’m left with blood on my jeans, and you already know what that looks like, now they’re starting to reach my butt. It’s hard because I’ve been in a long term relationship and I’m active. He was my first so he’s the only man that’s seen it and during intercourse it’s awkward. I know he wonders about it but never says anything which is sweet. I want to talk to him about it but it’s too embarrassing. I get the boils a couple times a month. They spring up all over the place. One week its my left thigh next week its my right. Even when I don’t pop them they just burst, then it leaves a scar. I’ve read a lot about weight being an issue, well I’m not fat, never have been. So it gets me so mad when doctors blame everything on weight. ITS NOT YOUR WEIGHT! That’s just what doctors say when they have no idea what they’re talking about! When I turned 18 I went to the OBGYN. The moment she examined me she said “Wow you have a lot of bumps and scarring!”. Really lady? I know that! I asked her what was wrong with me and she said she couldn’t remember the name of the condition. I asked her what can I do about it. She said “Nothing, that’s just the way your body is”. That made me feel a million times worst! I decided to see another OBGYN and she recommended a dermatologist. After being humiliated I decided not to see a dermatologist. I just took matter into my own hands.

I bought bump patrol you can buy it at your local grocery or pharmacy. I used that on my in grown hairs and it helps a lot with them. It’s supposed to be for men to put on when there done shaving to help the facial in grown hairs to come out. I figured if it can put on the face it might be safe down there. It burns a little but hey it’s like alcohol, but who cares it works! For the boils I had a tube of Vitamin D crème at home that I once used for a burn I had on my face. The doctor gave me the prescription and it actually helps with the healing for after they burst. It still leaves a scar but it’s actually lighter due to the crème. I also hate bikini season. I see so many girls at the beach in their two piece. I wear mine but with shorts on the bottom. I can’t open my legs because you’ll see scarring, so I just put on shorts to go swimming. It sucks to know that I’ll never be able to wear my bathing suit without shorts.  I read about the TCA peel and decided to purchase it. I’m hoping I can fix these ugly scars.

In regards to this problem I have been dealing with it most my life. I went to a dermo and she said it was weight and body chemistry and that its very common..I have yet to find a cure and for anyone who suffers you know how horrible it is..I heard lemon works good for the discoloration. Also metronizole cream..its nice to you were not alone in this nightmare and I always did feel that my weight couldn't be the only culprit giving thatI've lost 70 pounds and still suffer

I am 27 and male I hate those thinghs they start off very small then get bigger and they get painful becusethey grow beside one another pulling the skin in is usually they area around the lump that bruns or stings help

I think that you guys have hidrantis. Also known as HS.  Please go see a dermatologist to start treatment. You will be happy you did. 

I have the same problem. My doctor said it was folliculitis, which is inflammation of the hair follicle. It happens when your thighs rub together. Yeah, it sucks!! Try some neosporin on the area that can help... Also try not to shave that area.

I get those too. Sounds like a period bump. Comes right before, or during menustration on ur butt cheek or thigh. The soft skin. Rub some peppermint oil or tea tree oil diluted im coconut oil on it before bed. And it will be gone before the morning.