okay so I noticed a while back these bumps, really hard, not very visable, but painful as heck when touched on my butt CHEEK.
I've never had sex, never done anything..I shower daily. I don't know what it is? It's happened before, and after about 1 wweek and a few days or so they have disappeared. I am just concerned on if it's just clogged pores, or something serious..

The causes of acne on the buttocks vary but some common causes include irritation from non-fragrance free detergents or fabric softeners, stress, hormonal changes, or perspiring under tight-fitting clothing. When you perspire with snug clothing on, perspiration from your sweat glands, your natural body oils and bacteria can clog pores and cause acne to start. Be sure to shower as soon as possible after perspiring heavily. Also, while exercising or doing other physical activities which cause you to sweat, be sure to wear cotton clothing that fits loosely. This will allow your skin to get more air and hinder the development of acne. It could be a condition called - Keratosis Pilaris. This condition develops when hair follicles become blocked and get inflamed because of the over reproduction of keratin proteins in the skin cells.

is it cancerous? cuz i have it in between my butcheeks and it isn,t very painful but i'm not sure

No, acne are not cancerous. You should see a dermatologist and it will be just fine. Take care.