please please please help me...

im 20 yrs old, im female by the way.. and every month, right before my period, i get huge pimples on my face... whats worse is, i also get pimples on my butt area... its so frustrating because everytime they heal, they always leave dark spots... it is a very horrid picture actually.... ive tried everything from lotions to astringents but nothing seems to work...

i really really really want a flawless ass... and i really really really want to wear a bikini this summer but i just can because of these stupid DARK scars on my ass... whats worse is, when im with someone for the night, i always insist on having the lights turned off because i dont want them to see my very ugly ass.....

the funny thing is though... one of my assets is my skin.. because... i have flawless skin (thats what they think) on places that are exposed.. except on the face though...

please please please... someone help me!! i really need something.. anything!!! help me!!! :$ :'(

I have the same problem. I was looking on another message board with a posting about the same thing, and one of the things someone suggested was using the Lever 2000 bar soap (vaseline intensive care). Another thing I read was rubbing alchohol. I've tried neither of them, but I think I just might.

peroxcide works! use it like a lotion! damp it on your skin and leave it till it drys on its own be genorous! everday 2 times a day! youll see a drifference then use neosporine! as a lotion as well keep doin this! some people also get it from shaving! dont i insist on you using a electric shaver or a nair product!!!! i have the same peoblem but i havent kept on it sooo its not so great now :-(

Dial soap - the original gold everyday, twice a day. Aloe from an aloe plant for flareups. Just rub it on after shower and let dry. After healed use Burts Bees Aloe and Buttermilk lotion on your ass everytime you shower. And don't sit too long. Always wear clean underwear. I get them if I sit at the casino slot machines for 10 hours and especially when I'm losing.

ya its just cz of sitting long hrs and wearing the same god damned jeans daily.. give it some clothes free breathing time. after u re home alone, just put after shave on cotton and wipe to remove grime ..and do scrub it in the shower daily.. put talcum powder before getting dressed to lessen th friction,,

It must be

hello
this problem focus girls more then boys ....

basically problem is
that gibe your ass a rest sleep in opposite direction hip facing roof so that it feel easy ... remove pantie when you are home , wear relax cloth like night wear and trousers... it will be more better if you didn't wear in bottom for sleep if you sleep alone remove bottom and daily massage your ass with moisture lotion it will make your hips sexy and remove your pimple... check this i am sure you will get rid of this pimple problem...

thank-you

I have been dealing with this problem for years!!!! It began when my period started at 13 and im now 28. Take a hot bath, pat yourself dry with your towel and allow your bottom to breath during bed time,Trust me it works. If you do this as soon as you see one appear you will keep those God forsaken blemishes away.

Hey! I've been having the same problems (well obviously, if not i wouldn't have spent my free time in the wee hours of the night looking up about ass acne.)

Well, mine aren't that bad but they look ugly, but I've found a solution! Before this all I've been doing is scrubbing real hard (i read an article earlier that says you shouldn't as it would agitate it more btw) and about a week ago, i decided to try something new!

What I'd do is i'd shower and scrub like normal with my sponge, but after my shower, i'd do what i do to my face! I put toner! :-D
And it has worked trust me.

This sounds silly but i thought i'd try it on one cheek instead of two and i DO see the difference, it's clearing up and it looks much brighter than the other. It has worked for me so I hope this comes useful to those who has posted here. I can see that some of these dates back to a few years ago. But i thought i'd go through the hassle to sign up etc just to share (:
Let me know if it has worked for you!

(PS: I'm using this toner by Cell Act, a swiss brand. Not my usual Clarins toner. I've recently won products from this Cell Act brand, so it being in abundance has come useful to my ass i suppose :p )

P/S: Don't forget to moisturize after toning ;-)

I suffered with really bad butt acne and it's only a mere few months ago after alot of research I've discovered the use of benzoyl peroxide. It's inexpensive, but it bleaches clothing though, so I use it at night and I have seen alot improvements.

Just wear cotton underwear only...it solves the problem. I tried it and it works - after years i finally got rid of it. Its caused by sweat not being absorbed, and only cotton underwear solves it...Try it for a few weeks, nothing else, and its all sorted. Too many underwear these days have synthetic material and sure, silky underwear and other stretch materials look great, but they not good for your pimples. Once you get rid of your pimples, every now and then u can wear non cotton undies for the day also, but for now, keep away.

I am so relieved to read these comments. I've been dealing with this since I was 14 and it was hard to deal with then. Im 21 now and in a 2 year relationship. My fiancee would ask me what it was when we first started having sex and I was mortified. He stopped asking but I feel SO insecure about it. I've been apply rubbing alcohol around the area every night and still I break out. It's so frustrating but I am so happy to not be the only one feeling this way. So far I've read Vitamin E oil and I am looking foward to see if the scars begin to fade. PLEASE! I'm praying it does! I want the embarrasment to end! 

I'm also struggling with this problem. I mostly have a bunch of scars for many years, and what appears to be large pores with dark hairs. I've tried bleaching the hairs and it only makes the scars darker.

I have a similar problem area on my face, and I found out that it was from a lack of moisture. I think natural reaction is that its too oily so you keep it dry, but as soon as I started esp. moisterising my face the scars are starting to fade. I've started doing this on my butt and it is starting to help. After a shower I make sure I put adequate body lotion in that area and let it absorb.

After reading these posts I'm going to try the peroxide and cotton undies only. Also I'm going to wear no bottoms at night, and see if this works. Also, will waxing my butt of the dark hairs cause more acne?

hello, my name is Johanna and i have a solution it might NOT take it away completely but it will help! okay when your starting to get the bumps on your butt fill your bath tub with water and add Alcohol in the bath.. make sure to put plenty of Alcohol... soak in the bath for about 10min then use neutrogena body clear exfoliating body wash.. then apply Ponds clarant B3 Its a face cream but its okay it removes scares! u can also try cocoa butter for the scares!! try it! then let me know if it worked or not!

I have the same problem. I am glad I am not the only one, but it looks awful. :( My boyfriend doesn't say anything, but I am sure he dislikes it. I will try the peroxide.