I have the bump on my upper butt cheek and it goes in between my butt Cheeks. I don't if anyone else had this problem. I can't sit and I can barely walk all I do is lay down because I can't feel the pain . Can someone tell me what this is , it's making my life miserable! ): I don't want to go to the doctor because I'm embarrassed.