What means being diagnosed with red blood cell disorders? I was on a diet and I must admit that I feel pretty bad lately and am curious if this diet could have caused me this red blood cell disorders I was diagnosed with last week-the thing is that I have decreased red blood cells which means that I in fact have anemia and blood cholesterol-that is what I was told by my doc. anyway I need some further info about these red blood cell disorders? Thanks!

It could easily be that you have earned these red blood cell disorders by the diet you were at though anemia could also be inherited and chronic disease so you better determine first of what type of anemia you are suffering from and than you could be having the proper treatment. The thing is that there are I think few diseases that are anemia related and it has something to do with anemia of B12 deficiency, chronic anemia, anemia of folate deficiency, anemia caused by drug inducing , iron deficiency anemia and so on. And this other condition blood cholesterol related is also kind of red blood cell disorders and it actually means that this cholesterol is building up ob the walls of your arteries which may easily result in atherosclerosis which slows down or even blocks the blood flow to the hearth so actually these sort of red blood cell disorder is actually the heart related and it demands some urgent treatment.