I'm 31 and was diagnosed with lupus at 28.I actually have a few questions for anyone that can help.Does lupus cause lactose intolerance? For the past year anytime i eat ice cream or drink milk my stomach gives me problems for about two days.Also my eyes have something going on. I see black specks or stringy things in my vision. I can't see them in the mirror, just in my sight. They don't move around but another has come up and I wonder what it is. Thanks -T

If you find that you are seeing stringing lines of white and black in your vision, colored auras, achy joints, dizziness, and lactose intolerance, please get checked for celiac disease. These are the more uncommon symptoms of this autoimmune disease and can be easily eliminated by eating a gluten free diet.

If you find that you are seeing stringy lines of white and black in your vision, colored auras, achey joints, dizziness, and lactose intolerance, please get checked for celiac disease. These are the more uncommon symptoms of this autoimmune disease and can be easily eliminated by eating a gluten free diet.