On January 9th 2009 I had an inguinal hernia repiar on my left side. Ever since then, I have been in the worst pain in my life!!! I had to stop going to school for 2 months, and now I can only go half days. I have been in and out of the E.R and doctors, and everything! My surgeon is refusing to see me! I had to go an alternative medicine doctor, and she says it all in my head, and I know when something is wrong with my body. And my bowel movements have not been normal. I will not have a bowel movement for over a week, so I take laxatives, if that doesnt work I have to drink prune juice (yuck) and then I will have non-stop diarehea that will last for days! I have no clue whats wrong! My uncle (whos a nurse) said that the surgeon could have attached a bowel to the hernia repair. But nothing will show up on tests! Please help!

It is quite possible that the surgery had gone wrong somehow, resulting in injury to your abdominal organ or tissues. If this is the case, your pain and disability are going to be a long haul thing, and will remain so until the problem is fixed. I can only surmise that the surgeon had refused to see you because admitting possible faults will only expose him to potential lawsuits. Eventually, you will need to seek a second opinion from another doctor who is not affiliated with the hospital where the operation was performed. The sooner you do this, the better off you will be.
Abdominal massage may be helpful in restoring regularity. Acupuncture may help reduce the pain.

OK thanks! :-) do you have any other advice. I have tried all of that. Bu tI really appreciated the advice! :-D
Thanks!