Hello. I'm 34 year old female and I have some important questions to ask people who maybe know more about all this.
I have a sister who is five years older then me and she couldn’t get pregnant even once in her life although she has married and have regular sex life. Anyway, about eight months ago she has found out the she’s pregnant we were all thrilled. All the prenatal diagnoses were great and just the other day she has got a beautiful baby girl. But there is one problem- pediatrician has found some connective tissue disorder in her legs and doubt it could be part of some Marfanoid hypermobility syndrome. Does anybody know anything about this disorder?

Hello. First I would like to express my sorrow because your sister’s child has been born with this terrible disorder. I really don’t want to scar you because I also don’t know a lot about this disease, but I have heard that it is really serious genetic disorder with abnormalities of various elements of connective tissue, viz. collagen, elastin, and glycoprotein.
You probably know that all organs contain connective tissue and that’s why the manifestations of this syndrome appear in many parts of the body, especially in the bones and ligaments, the eyes, the heart and blood vessels, the lungs, and the fibrous membrane covering the brain and spinal cord. I'm very sorry but this is everything I know about this.

i was just diagnosed with marfan hyper mobilty syndeom, i'm 26 years old there are many different levels of mafanoid syndromes you won't know anything until the child grows up its unlikely to be sever unless there is a significant familly history of full blown marfans syndrome