I was wondering about this heart disorder/disease. I don't know the name but I know few of the symptoms are being tall and skinny, concave chest, and having loose bones. I was wondering if I can get a name because I've done a lot of searching on the internet and still have no results. So I was wondering if I can get a name and know a few more information about it. Thx

Hi there Daimond! I ‘m a med student and your question sounds really interesting and appealing but honestly I can’t think of any heart disorder with such symptoms.
Are you sure you can’t think of anything other symptoms or things related that could be helpful?
Where did you learn about this disease?

The only thing I can think of is Marfan syndrome. However, it is not a heart disorder but connective tissue disorder.
This is the only disorder I can think of with similar symptoms to those you prescribe. It is most common among people that are tall and slim, with long extremities. Their breastbone usually protrudes outward or is concave and they have loose joints.

Let me know if this is what you had in mind!

The only other thing i've heard about it, was some guy having chest pains one day and end up dieing overnight because of this disorder. Thanx for helping.

Hello, You probably will never return to read this but thought I'd answer the question you posted. The name of the problem is Mitral Valve Prolapse. It isn't usually serious and does occur more frequently in tall thin people. You can do more searching on the web now that you have a name. Best to you!!

Guest wrote:

Diamond wrote:

Actually Marfans Syndrome is a connective tissue disorder but it involves the heart problems... and yes the person having chest pains died overnight most likely from an anneuryism sp? or tearing of an aortial valve due to marfans.

I am 6' 2" 130lbs.... concave chest... my heart is actually rotated (sideways) and I have low blood pressure. I have marfans syndrome and very flexible joints... If I were to get any kind of chest pains or sudden back pains.. I have to go the ER asap because it could be something related to my disorder. MARFANS SYNDROME is what you are describing.

Pectus Excavatum might be what you're thinking of.