i started masterbating a few days ago with my old crest spin toothbrush. i used a new top for the toothbrush the first time, then when i was done I threw it away. the next day I got it out of the garbage to use it again. can I get an infection since i used the old top again?

No, you probably won't get an infection, but i suggest that you wash it real good after each use. I hope you washed it after you fetched it out of the garbage can!!
Be sure to use the non bristled side unless your looking for a little pain with your pleasure. ;-)

I agree with bbfeet9 on this one.
Sterilize that used head or brush before using it again.

If you're saying you just dropped it into a new waste bin with a new lining, and washed it up afterwards, you're probably alright.

Most folks would probably squirm to use the same old brush head that they used in their mouth on their genitals or vice versa...

But perhaps you can buy a nice brightly colored ORANGE or RED one that you keep in your night stand, solely for pleasuring yourself. You don't even have to explain why it's there if someone should ever notice it. Just tell them that it's nobody's business how often you brush, or if you want fresh breath, or that you sometime like to have something at hand to get that partical out from between the teeth... and that's the easiest method.

(Really, it's none of their busines... I'm just being creative and funny here!) Let us know how this works out for you.... and yes, most folks use the back side of the brush to stimulate, unless they're into a bit of irritation in their stimulation!

ive been using a toothbrush for like 3 years every month or so ill buy i neew one. it feels so good and yes i like it with the bristols but yes deff. clean it before n after use

I use a toothbrush I'm in

It is so easy

I used a electric toothbrush for the first time tonight and it felt amazing I couldn't stop doing it ;-;