Okay I'm fourteen, and I use to masturbate with my fingers or the end of a hair brush. But that never got me excited or anything at all. I just sat hopeless, until recently, I saw the electric toothbrush with the unattached brush in my cabinet...and there were THREE OF THEM. Then I saw the end of a spatula and it was really like "penis shaped" or just large. So I watched like porn on my iPod and I put the vibrating edge on my clitoris, and it was amazing. But then I finally felt an orgasm and I could finally cum or "come" or whatever, but the only thing bad was that I'm Christian and I'm afraid that I'm disobeying my parents and being shameful to myself and God, because I'm super young. I just want someone to help me ease my guilt and tell me that it's okay, because I threw away all three toothbrushes, and I'm thinking of getting it out of the garbage can tomorrow. And tomorrow is also when the trucks come....

It's okay. :)

However, you might want to wash the toothbrushes rather well after you get them out of the garbage...

Although it's often decried by fundamentalists, the Bible is silent on the subject of masturbation. The story of Onan is often taken as indicating that (male) masturbation is sinful, but what the story condemns is actually Onan's failure to marry his dead brother's wife, which was required by religious law at the time.

I would also point out that masturbation helps you avoid actually having sex (at least it does for me), which is a good thing whether you feel that engaging in sexual intercourse is sinful, or simply unwise messy and potentially unsafe.

Thanks do much. And yeah I'll definitely be washing them:)

The idea that masturbation is wrong is repulsive to me. I'm Christian also and feel that this subject in the Bible is misinterpreted and misunderstood, heavily influenced by a translator's personal prejudices. Parents aren't usually a good resource for this information because (1) it indicates that you are growing up, which down deep in their hearts they don't really want. (2) that you are interested in sexual matters and that is frightening for them because they know something you don't. Sex is a big responsibility and though intercourse and masturbation are vastly different, it wakes them up to the idea that intercourse will be coming up one day not too far off. Remember that in sex you are partially responsible for your partners' emotions and their experience and for the possible baby. But masturbation is fine, it is yours, it is your equipment that you are touching. Just be private. I think, though, that I would get a new toothbrush. Get yourself off as often as you want or need, but be private and try not to traumatize the folks too much.

im only 12 and i had sex with my bf this morning so if i can have sex then u can masterbate
p.s. im a Christian

you must be pregnant.

YOUR 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the hell!!!!!