Hey there. Today my boyfriend finally came from the business trip. I didn’t saw him for a month almost :/ Tnx God, our Boo is great. He brought a gift for me, because he saw that I really can be good with animals and that I love animals. He brought me a kitten :) She is so cute, she is almost two months old, but she is really hyperactive and I am just in love :) Now, I need to learn a lot about cats, my friend will help me, but I was wondering can you help me and tell me do I need to clean my cat’s teeth regularly? 

Heeeey. That is soooo beautiful ^.^ I am really glad that you have a cat, trust me, you will be really happy with her around. I know from my experience, I am passionate cat lover :) So, I would be happy to help you. So, in order to maintain your cat’s oral and dental health, you really should clean her teeth regularly. She is really young, so it is really important to start as early as possible to clean her teeth. It can be hard at the beginning, because she will refuse this, but you really need to be persistent in this :) Good luck with new pet :D

Hello. 

I have a cat and I’ve had so many problems with her health, all because of her dental problems.

Sometimes you don’t pay enough attention because it seems that it’s not a big deal, but when something bad happens, it’s impossible to go back in time and prevent it from happening. Which feels very bad because you’re aware that you could prevent it with not much effort.

I would definitely recommend cleaning your cat’s teeth regularly. Or at least get her those chewing toys that can help in cleaning her teeth. You can find them probably in every pet shop, even the smaller ones.

Yes, you should do this – every day, Start now, when your cat is still young. You have to be prepared that this can be hard at the beginning, you cat can refuse this, but easy – and everything will be ok. Since you are new at this, I would recommend you to buy some soft toothbrush, and toothpaste that does not have any alcohol in it. Try to find some normal toothpaste, with natural ingredients. Do not use our, human paste, that is totally wrong.

Just go easy with your new member, and you will see that everything will be totally ok. 

Hello. I'm not sure what regularly means, but I think you don't need to do that too often. Humans usually brush their teeth 3 times a day or even more frequently, after every meal. Cats on the other hand don’t need their teeth to be cleaned that often. When you notice plaque on your cat’s teeth, take it as a sign that you need to clean them. Actually if there is plaque on her teeth that is probably a sign that you are not brushing her teeth often enough. Sometimes if you’re too lazy to clean her teeth you can give her some of those chewing toys, that will do the work just as well.

Yes. You need to clean your cat’s teeth regularly. You have no idea how many problems can bad dental hygiene cause in cats. Don’t use toothpaste for humans because it can be harmful for your cat (cats in general). And also make sure that the brush you’re using is not too hard. Choose a soft one. 

That way you won’t end up hurting the area around her/ his teeth. You can find these in the local pet shop. I also support those chewing toys, it’s a fun way for the cat and it’s almost the same as actually brushing the teeth.

Hello.

Proper oral hygiene is very important for your new friend’s health. You can start with chewing toy as she is still young and in month or two, switch to brushing her teeth. Of course, like previous poster said, you need to choose right toothbrush and toothpaste. The soft brush is a great choice and for paste I will let you choose. You will find many different tastes, so you can try with several ones to see which one your cat will like the most. If you are not sure how to brush properly, just look over the web and you will find many useful tutorials.

Congratulations on your new cat!

Hello there. I am cleaning my cat’s teeth once a day, usually in the evening. I do not clean it very often, because this might be bad for them, but cleaning your cat’s teeth once a day is totally fine. The next step is finding proper toothbrush and proper toothpaste. It won’t be so hard, because the market is literally full of those products. I think that he best thing that you can do is to let your cat choose the taste. My cats did it and I am using two different toothpastes for them. Good luck with new member, she will be just fine.