Ok, so im 15 and I just started masterbating. I really want to start getting that great feeling threw it but so far I havent really felt much. Ive tried fingering, rubbing the clitoris, the shower head, and humping. The one that I felt just a little good was humping a pillow. Maybe Im doing something wrong? Im not sure but I would love to hear your guys ways how you masterbate or how you think would make my pleasure more intense.
P.S I cant buy any toys so those are out of the question.

PORN !!!!!!!!greeat stuff

haha, cant go wrong with porn. but im also a 15 year old girl and when i lose my drive i always head to the comp. i get one of my life sized stuffed-toy bears or monkeys and make one of the feet point up to where i get turned on, then i start watching porn at night, earily morning, or when no one's home. ive done this so many times that even my boyfriend loves it when we dry-hump.

ok so im like, pretty young and ive started masterbating. i got the whole fingering the clit thing down but i want to go harder. all i have is a sharpie and a thick marker thats flat on top and the bottom. PLEASE HELP!

Don't go shoving anything in there until you're older. Stay with the clit thing and master that. That's where most girls get the most pleasure anyway.

i use eather my hand or a macanical pencile and rube the clip part agianst the top and the earaser kinda i it feels ssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooo good oh and when noones home try making noses like ohhh ya harder it helps lol oh im 14 femal lol.

bananas cucumbes zuchini hair brushes golf clubs CORN ON THE COB OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG LONG FAT PENS FROM THE DOLLAR STORE empty clean wine and beer bottles drum sticks i've even used pool sticks that only what i've used go all the way slide them in and out just like a sex dildo

I started masturbating at 15 althought, i wasnt able to orgasm till this year which is two years later. My boyfriend really turns me on. I don't know if its normal or not but masturbating just doesnt excite me

im_a_lover_not_a_fighter wrote:

Quote:

im 14 and if ur down we can have some fun

What sorts of things do you like using, pm me

njoynlife wrote:

imjusthere wrote:

Funny, I mastered the whole fingering thing but havent figured out the Clit thing yet

try using an old electric toothbrush it feels just like a vibe and very pleasurable

but mine makes too much noise :(

your a lesbian?

are u lesbian?!

Do you have a close and confident Girl friend?

If the answer is "Yes " try to indulge in mutual Masturbation with her consent.