I had a grade 3 varicocele but had surgery about 3 weeks ago. For the 1st 10 days i could not walk straight. However when it was 12-13 days after the surgery i was able to. I went to see my urologist/surgeon 14 days after surgery. He told me no heavy lifting for another 7 days and thats it. However, i would say 15-16 days after the surgery, i masturbated at night 2 nights in a row because i could not resist

im getting very worried now. I noticed when i woke up in the afternoon a few days ago and including now, that my testicles feels like there still might be some worms there like before the surgery. During the first 2 weeks, i did not really feel the varicocele at all and i did not see the varicocele. Could i have complicated it again?? I am so pissed off right now that i couldn't hold off masturbating any longer.

All the doctor said was no heavy lifting for another 7 days but did not mention masturbation. Right now i notice a bit of pain on my left side of the testicle. The only good thing about me masturbating was that i when i ejaculated, i released a lot of semen like i never have since before the accident. Im suppose to see doctor again in 6 weeks. Should i give him a call or see him earlier and tell him i am worried that my masturbation could have harmed the process and i might need to do another surgery?

I read online no masturbation/sex for 2 days, some say 7, 10, 14, 21 and a month. Which is right?

I'm sure you asked a doctor by now but i had the same concern cause I also had this surgery and masterbated about four days after the operation. I was concered that it might have messed up my surgery too I began to panic, but I recently had an appointment and I asked him if it was okay and he said it was fine nothing to worry about. So try not to worry too much but one should wait about 3 days before masterbating again. Hope I helped.

i'm having frequent nocturnal emissions 10 days after my varicocele surgery.i have a slight pain on my right testicle now.Also a small swelling on the incission part.I don know what to do to stop the nocturnal emission.I was a frequent masturbator prior to the surgery.Now I'm in tension. Would these emissions have caused a problem??.Please help me....

420 HEADSHOT PRO MLG!

ANYONE HERE LIEK DEM SANIK VIDYA GEAMZ?

don't worry man is very natural, remember, the doctor made the incision( 2 if bilateral) manipulated your testicles, he cut the bad veins and left the good ones. Is a quick surgery but the recuperation is a pain in the.... you know

I continued masturbatory after 2 months.what are the dangers