All,

I had my varicocele surgery mid of may. As usual I had post surgery pains, mild discomfort comes often in my left testicle. Right now I have two doubts,

1) I have mild discomfort pain in my left leg.. only on left side, kinda not proper blood flow or lack of energy, can anyone guide me what I should next to get things fixed. 

2) I did masturbating after one week of my surgery. Whenever I do, I get pain in my scrotum, testicles hanging down badly, that too left scrotum one step further. Not able to get second time performance, I know its mental thinking but that whole day I get discomfort. 

Please share your thoughts.

God Bless,
Raaj

Hey, I am 15 and i have had a ache in my left balls for about 2days, It started about 2 weeks ago where it ached for some seconds then it when but now the ache is constantly. I also get a ache in my pelvis area to the left side ( Where the ache of the ball is ) Sometimes when i talk my voice goes funny for a second is this puberty? People say you get the ache twice but in the different ball help? 

Hey Chris,

Howz the pain now.. you had any strenous activity two weeks back? Ofcourse you are in puberty age(12-16 yrs) and yeah you better go and check with urologist. Thanks.