had suregy to remove a varicocele on my left testicle on Thursday 14/10/10. Since returning home (only day surgery) i have noticed my left testicle is much larger and hanging a lot lower than the right. Could you please advise if this is normal following the surgery

This is fairly common. It's as a result of the trauma that occurred during surgery. It should go down in a few days. If there is a lot of pain or you notice the swelling increasing then see your doctor.

Hi thank you so much for your response, could you please in form why and for how long will my left Testicle hang lower as what it was before my surgery, my doctor says I am imagining it but I know my body and it is definitely lower than before,I am really concerned and don

The swelling will go down in a few days and at that point you'll probably not notice your testicle hanging lower.

It is normal for one testicle to hang lower than another and as you get older, they do hang lower.

Hope it helps.

It's hanging lower because the doctor may have slightly cut the cremaster muscle while cutting the varicose veins. Resulting in a weaker cremaster muscle