I am about to have a surgery to treat variocele on my left testicle and I would like to know what is the post op routine and after what time I will be able to go back training (weight lifting)?

Hey, don’t worry! If everything goes as planned, you will be able to go to work in 2 days and train in about two weeks time. Unfortunately, you will have to withhold from sex for A WEEK!!! I wish you good luck with the procedure!

I am 27 year old married man. I do weight training and muscle building in the past. After married when my wife is not getting pregnant (one year of marriage) I decided to check myself with the urologist as I am a medical transcriptionist and I know about spider veins varicose veins etc. to evaluate the cause. The urologist told me after physical exam that I have varicocele confirmed by P.E. in my left testicular and he told me to have color doppler scan in order to rule out varicocele in right side. He recommended me a surgery for this. But my semen laboratory testing is normal at second time, at first it shown less sperm count but at second it showed normal. I want to know is the weight training I have done for seven years is the culprit and now after diagnosed to have varicocele can I start weight training again. Also I want to add I have not done any color doppler scan or surgery cause my family doctor suggest me to wait for sometime as she is checking my wife.

hey satyajeet,
homoeopathy can help. if you would, write to Dr. Vasu at deepamhomoeopathy at yahoo.com. He appears to have handled such cases successfully. my email is confidential_ans at yahoo.com.

i know it is 6 years already but i think traditional Chinese medicine "TCM" can help, or acupuncture. This link http://www.rtcm.com.au/infertility_acupuncture.html i have this problem myself but unfortunately it is in Australia and i live in south-east Asia and it is hard to find a good TCM doctor, and a acupuncture practitioner