Hello all, never really thought to look online for people in the same situation as me, i had my first surgery when i was about 14 and again at 16 then at 19, after the first surgery i found no change so had the second and after that one i was left with my left testicle more than twice its original size and still a few larger veins so to try fix that we had a third surgery but still no chance after being told it'd go down after 6months 4years later im still the same, so right now  my left testicle is about 3 times the size of the right and im starting to get more discomfort in it recently, especially at night while sleeping. Did anybody else have this kind of outcome? with the size difference? any feed back welcome :)

-M

Also i should have added.. When i ejaculate there is not a large amount of semen. unless i wait a few days to masterbate then there is more and also i dont think my sex drive is where it should be not sure if this is all connected or not.

Hey man! i've had thee exact same symptoms. Everything you've just noted was an exact match for me except my huge left scrotum doesn't seem to have any discomfort at all. well, at least any noticeable pains. But i only had my Varicocele surgery once(about a year or 2 ago) and i've been worried about the size difference of my left(half the size of a tennis ball) scrotum compared to my right(around the size of a large grape). I'm thinking I should head back to my doctor and ask them but i'm almost certain they will recommend another surgery. Me no want no more though, lol. Those couple of weeks post surgery hurt like hell when trying to get around ya' know. Even though this didn't answer your questions, it's just good to know i'm not the only one feeling this way or dealing with this type of problem exactly. So if you get any feedback just email me please. It'd be greatly appreciated brother. Thanks: (_[removed]_)