Dear Dr.

I have recently noticed after my Ultrasound report that (Prostate is enlarged in size its volume being 27 cc. Impression: Enlarged Prostate with Insignificant post void residual Urine. and now the Light sperm automatically coming out before urine which resulting body pain, knee pain, headache and so.

20 days ago I did bilateral Varicocele surgery the Dr. Cut lift/right sides and I was in the hospital for 7 days instead getting better but feeling pain in my left testicle and as mentioned above Light sperm is coming any minute. I talked with Urologist who did the surgery said it will be ok. But still I am not happy with Dr. Recommendation. The below medicines still using which recommended by Dr
1. Urimax-0.4 mg
2. Trazodone Hydrochloride 25 mg
3. Roliten 2 mg
Appreciate if you could kindly advise me on the said issues and let me know which medicine I should use.

Warms regards
Abdul