HI GUYS,
 I M too much worried actually my gf was on panty but i wasnt we both was wet but i m sure k i didnt pass the sperm into her vagina but might be in-case few drops of sperm touch to her panty but after three days she periods normally but in this month she didnt get her periods bcoz she having some pills from her g.p bcoz she was having the pain during the periods it was  21 days course of tablets she has done it but still 2 days gone she didnt get her periods i m too worried she missed har periods dates i dont know wht too do i dont have that much knowledge in this can some one pls help me out ant girl or boy please thanks..................

Hi, Did you put your nude penis over her vagina?   How old are you two?

I m 24 n my gf 23 no I didnt My penis into in har vagina she was on panty but she was wet I ejacute out side not in her or might sum drop of fluid touch to her panty but we remove the panty after 5 min n she wear it after it get dry

Ok, thanks for your answer, Don´t worry my friend, I guess there is no possibility to your GF get pregnat if your penis and semen don't touched her vagina. Always be careful when you have sex with your GF.