Documentary style television program looking for people who have been misdiagnosed or had poorly-managed medical care which resulted in SIGNIFICANT problems, and would like to tell their stories so that others could avoid similar problems. NOT looking for "rare" diseases or for minor laboratory errors which were quickly corrected without ongoing physical or emotional distress. Note that if you settled your case in court, you MAY have signed a nondisclosure agreement which would prohibit you from telling your story on camera. If a spouse or a family member suffered a misdiagnosis that resulted in death and you are willing/able to tell their story we are interested in hearing from you as well.

Please send us the following:

1. A summary of your medical misdiagnosis story, including the timeframe over which the problem occurred and the relevant locations (ie in which cities were your hospitals or treatment centers located, or anywhere else you traveled for additional care). Also include information about the number of different doctors and specialists involved in your case. Be sure to discuss how your life was impacted during this process and if relevant how it continues to impact you today.

2. A personal profile including: age, marital/family status, current location, occupation, PHONE NUMBER, and any other relevant details.

3. A recent photograph and/or any photos taken during the time you were dealing with your medical crisis.

4. If there was any newspaper or other media coverage, include a .pdf or link to it.

Currently seeking participants who live within a 60 mile radius of Los Angeles, CA or Houston, TX.

This program is being produced by a highly respected and accredited production company responsible for numerous television series.

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed**

Hi Where in the daylights does one send in info about themselves to this production company producing misdiagnosis-Tell Your Story? I keep seeing listings describing this TV show, The listings say what the production comopany is looking for. however, i am not pulling up any info on who the production is, what their name is, their contact info , or anything. I have an extremely unusual story that would fit right in to this documentary show. But I find no info on how to contact the prodection comoany whatsoever,-Thanks-Chris

cHi-need some help here. i cannot seem to pull up any info about the production company producing -Misdiagnosis, Tell Your Story. Im seeing what they are looking for, but no contact information! Who is this production company, where are they located, and how in the daylights does one get in touch with them? I keep seeing info about this show on the internet but see no contact info whatsoever! i have a very unusual story that would in all probablility would garner great interest from this shows producers, . can someone help, please? Sincerely-VirginiaP, Texas, USA

My apologies for accidentally posting two letters one after the othere, previos to this letter. I dont wish to bore anyone here, A response to my question about "medical misdiagnosis" tell your story is appreciated,-Thanks

I am a 49 year old married Alaska native woman who was finally diagnosed in 2012 with massive pelvic adhesions. It started in 1995 five years after my second C section. I also had appendix taken out and a hernia repair in my history. I was told by my gyno Doc that if it was found the first year, I wouldn’t be going through what I am now.. It seems like it came out of no where. One day I started having pain in my right groin. There were days that it didn’t bother me the first 10 years. Gradually I found out the every day things that would make it worse. When I was at my worse I would cry out in pain. It came to be such that my family and friends just ignored me crying out because it was normal for me. What was embarrassing was crying out in pain in public places. I would have people gathered around me asking what was wrong. I was seen by doc after doc in the Alaska native hospital. Even psychiatric docs. The hospital sent me to at least 4 outside clinics during the years including pain management,sports medicine, and chiropractors. After being seen by a new doc I was told I was an enigma and there is nothing else they can do. I went thru many type of meds, nerve meds, antidepressants,inflammation meds, different types of pain meds and none would help 100%. I had a couple more surgeries that a doc thought was causing the problem but none was ever done using laranscopy. I had every test done including xrays,ultrasounds,mris,full body scan but again laranscopy was not one. Finally, in 2012 I had to have my tubes and ovaries taken out because of a rare type of breast cancer. I moved to minnesoda during this time and that is when a laranscopy was done and the ob doc found the adhesions. I was so happy to have found what has been causing me all this pain since 1995 but that was short lived. Although the cause was found, getting it fixed is another ball game. Finding a doc that knows about them is another problem. I have since moved to texas, and being on medical financial help I am limited to what doctors I can see. So far every doc ive met tells me “ive heard of pelvic adhesions but I need to do some research”. Of course they never do. I bring paperwork into them that I have researched. I am still looking for answers to help me with this pain. I am wheelchair bound for most of the day now. Since my laranscopy the pain has increased to my left side now and I can really feel the pulling in my abdomen. From what I read I may be one of the lucky ones so far in that it is not obstructing my bowels. Hmmm one of the lucky ones. My pain is 24 hours a day now. Its kind of like a bad stomach ache all day and night. If I eat to much, walk to far, stand to long, sit to long, then I get these lightening type pains that last for hours or days. So most of my day is laying in bed with my legs propped up over my chest. That seems to help. The pain meds don’t work 100% but they do help when im at rest. Im still trying to find answers and I want to try and help someone with pelvic adhesions before it gets as bad as mine. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use