Hey sweetheart,
Have you been abused or hurt? Tell me your story please? Empower yourself and others and show your abuser or the peoson who hurt you that you are strong, that you wont back down and you are fighting it. I have been abused and my story is on here: https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/life-after-being-raped-yes#374554

Come here and show everyone that there is a life after abuse!

You are treated with nothing but respect and compassion. put simply: SPEAK UP, STEADY HEALTH!

all my love
keekee
xxx

this is awesome, thank you for posting your story.

well I have told my story several times but i guess one more will not hurt. My father or as I call him my "sperm donor" used to abuse everyone in my family on a daily basis. I have 5 sisters and 1 brother who have similar stories of abuse but I will only tell mine and then you can imagine what they went through. I was about 3 years old when my dad first sexually abused me and I was a newborn the first time he ever hit me. As far as the story from when I was a newborn I only know because of relatives on his side of the family told me. The sexual abuse continued until I was 11 years old (when i was placed in foster care for unrelated matters). I actually never told anyone about the abuse until I was about 16. my younger sister, who is way braver than I, came out almost instantly after we were placed in foster care. There were way too many things going on in that house to list every single detail but there are a few things I can say, my dad beat us on a daily basis I remember one time where he hit me with a I think it was a belt or a leather strap of some sort until there were welts all over my body. The next day I went to school paying careful attention to what i wore to make sure it covered every mark. My dad's favorite pass time was to throw steel toe boots at us. I also remember times where he was what you call a normal dad... I never did understand how one minute we could be playing a board game and the next a fallen victim to more of his abuse. More of the abuse continued and every time I would blame myself for stupid stuff like "it was my fault I didn't do the dishes right". I remember talking to a friend down the street and actually learning that the sexual abuse was not normal. Up until I was about 10 I thought that every father did that until I met her dad and saw the relationship they had. I couldn't understand why my dad was so different but now I don't care why all I care about is making sure he doesn't do it to someone else. I have already pasted his face all over myspace and other social sites even though I know I can not stop everything every time his name pops up in a myspace search result I get his profile deleted. but my real sweet revenge is the fact that I am happy and in a healthy relationship and planning to get married and also I have forgiven my father for what he did to me. Mostly because a really smart person (whom is the greatest influence in this decision) told me that if you hang on to it you are living in sh** but when you forgive then it is their sh** to live in. I love that woman she's awesome. but anyways thats all i will say on the subject.

Woah. I was sexually abused by my father too, when I was six it happened once, I stood up for myself, it never happened again. For many reasons I never reported it and now, as an adult it just feels like a particularly vivid dream than an actual memory. If it weren't for my memories of how I felt toward the man afterward I would believe that my little mind dreamt it. I've never felt any guilt over the actual abuse. Just the feeling of shame that I may have let some other girl down by not reporting it. I know it's never to late for such a thing but I'm too selfish to do that now, and my father's too isolated to be much of a threat to anyone.

Legend
just checkin'

Mine is a drama story half the time.
My Husband Joined hte military. Well in the beginning i didnt want to get married, i wanted to wait. We fought alot from a stupid story i made up to go with a hicky my cousin gave me( was a girl) a year or so back. He said alot of times he was goign to leave me if i didnt marry him. I was 17 at the time. So i went along with it and married him.

During his basic training, he changed for the good for me but i was stupid and didnt see it. We fought once during his leave from basic cause hung out with my cousin and her friends( trouble making and drugies, no worries i never used) I cheated on him soon after cause i was mad, wanting to leave him and for the excitment i guess, i really dont remember why i did it. Forgot thatt Even before that i kissed two guys and well grabed another ass. He cheated on me as well kissing another girl and she left he shirt in the car.

I got pregnant and when the dates finally showed he wasnt the father all hell broke loose. He would fight with me, yelling , screaming.
He wanted me to abort or give it up and i didnt want to. He would beat me trying to make me miscarry. To get back at me he called an escort to give him a blow job, put us in debt with that. I had to go a few days later to the house we were in process of moving out of to finish cleaning and found condoms everywhere. i bursted out crying. I lied alot, was scared to tell the truth since when i did i was still being hit on. I wanted to kill my self seceral times, came close once.
During that tiem i talked to guys on the internet flirting with them( i know not a good thing to do). I liked the attintion i got from them.
My husband would go back and forth from i forgive you and we are okay to beating me and hurting me. A few weeks before i was due to give birth he wanted to keep the baby where i had mixed emotions. I forced my self to love a child i was scared to love after beign beatn so much. He then again pretended that we where goign to be ok. He was on punishment and had to stay at the barracks with the single soldiers for a month. I got pregnant 1 1/2 months after having my daughter. We didnt fight, but 3 weeks before he deployed he cheated on me again to get more revenge sicne he wasnt done.

During his deployment he called me 24-7. Late at night and sometimes we fought, when i wasnt home he left messages curseing at me on the machine. When our son was born he changed again for me. Our son was colic daughter changed sleeping pattterns, and he called me at 12am and late. i got no sleep half the time, had PPD and alot of stress. With my son crying and colic, me getting less than 2 hrs sleep anight i snap'd and made ht ebiggest mistake of my life. I hit my son. I freaked out soon after i did it and cried.
My mom helped me alot and took them from time to time. I told my husband, i thought being honest was the best thing but he freak out on me and went off to talk to his sgt. He didnt care i had little sleep and was tired, he didnt care that i had depression since i never got checked out for it. He later let it slide.

When he got back from deployment we where good for the first few months. My daughter bit me and i lightly poped her on her mouth. He seen it and changed. He started bringing up past mistakes ive done nad he had forgiven me for. We fought and i got hit.
After awhile i went to my doctor for depression pills, later went to a therapist and was told i was bipolar.
I had enough of alot of things and was at a turning point. When we fought i was actign out in agression. I would shove him againsts walls and push him away when we fought. I was never an agressive person. His company went to the feild for 2weeks and some army wife who lived next door said she seen men walk in and out of my apt one night, when it was a sales gruop for the kirby vaccum cleaner( i bought one so i had proof). She told her husband who tolds a sgt adn he the guy decided to tell my husband the steached truth. He came home and was screaming and yelling at me for cheating and having men over when i never did.
After fightign all day he forgave me.

He went to NTC for a month and i made a mistake, flirted with a guy. told him i didnt wanna be with my husband. He found out when he came home. we fought some more.
Well its been almost a year and we are still fighting. Seems we cant stop fighting over stupid things from price of milk, gas and other stupid c**p.

He deploys to iraq again in a week. We had a fight a few nights ago caus ei was talking to my cousin(mentioned above). He mom is seriously ill so im tryn to be some help.

Got physical, he does a horrible job of trying to end a fight. I want space and he wont give it to me, instead he forces him self on me when im screaming at him to get away, to leave me alone, pushing him off me. crying and having trouble breathign he wont get off, so i end up breaking down crying and give up and let him have his way of holding me and trying to cool me off. If i push, hit, or shove him off me with my feet i get hit.

I dont know what to do half the time, its so stressful.
im only 22 with 2 kids, no ged, live several states from family. im obese, and alot of guys dont like big women, hard enough when guys also dont want the extra bagage of kids with a woman.

over all im waiting on him to change. Im trying to change as well, but its hard when the fights start up.

Familychick, it is so sad to hear that you go through all of that and I don't think that you should tolerate it to be frank. Even if you don't have your degree yet, you can hopefully stay with someone else while you get yourself back on your feet and start going back to school. You can get your GED in a relatively short period of time and I'd recommend it, or maybe even get it while you're at home. But if he hits you, that's grounds to leave, and you should. IT can escalate, and you may end up getting seriously injured, plus he may hit your kids too. What do you think?

When I was 12 years old my cousin sexually abused me, ever since I feel like everything is my fault. We were in my brothers room, and he was singing Lil'Wayne's song "Lollipop" and started rubbing on areas he shouldn't rub on. He kept touching me and giving random hugs, and saying I luv u. One day I had the guts to tell my sister, and she told my mom. My mom said that it was partially my fault too just because of my personality, which is out going. She didn't report him and I still see him. He doesn't talk to me though. HE attempted to rape me when we were having a party too. He came in my room while I was studying and closed the door behind him. Luckily I was able to run out of the room b/c he was trying to grab me. I rarely see him anymore, and I still think it is partially my fault b/c of what my mom said.

my story isnt about a partner that abused me or really even that bad i think. my sister growing up with hit me throw me down stairs or choke me. my dad and mom never really did anything about it and it only got worse as we got older and she started to experiment with drugs. when i was in high school my sister became my guardian. she would hit me and emotinally abuse me. she told me that it was my fualt my father was in prison and it would be my fault if anything happend to my nephew. i worked two jobs and wen tto school. i gave her almost all of my money to help pay for bills and such.
she would hit me and then call me and tell me shes sorry and that it wouldnt happen again. i would always go back to her and think that it was ok because she is my sister. were family and we are supposed to take care of eachother. finally one day she hit me and made me bleed it was the first time she drew blood. I called one of my friends who came to pick me up and he took me to his house were we talked and he just listened to me. I finally asked him to take me home because i needed to sleep and i had school the next day.
when i went home she was already in bed and i went to my room and shut the door and went to sleep. i woke up the next day and went to school. at school one of my friends noticed that when i blinked i wasnt blinking both eyes. after school i went to the emergency room. thankfully nothing was wrong with me but it made me realize that if i allowed this ot continue one day i would be go to the emergency room with a real problem if not dead. That night i contacted one of my friends that is older and she contacted social services or something like that. i went into the system that night and eventually went into foster car. i had great foster car parents. now its been three years since that happened and my sister has been clean for two years. she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. me and her can talk now but i still cant get over how she treated me. when she gets angery i get worried and scared. The kicker for me is that to this day she hasnt fully apologized for what she did to me and my dad had always taken her side. when i stopped talking to her my dad told me that he would appreciate me trying with her and what she did wasnt that bad and that i should forgive her. i think that part hurts more than the fact that she hit me.
the fact that i believed her when she told me everyhting was my fault and i allowed things to esculate to the point i ended up in an emergency room scares me. it makes me wonder if i would allow a bf or husband or what ever to treat me like that. i have allways had bad relationships with males but i dont want to blame my sister for that. i just dont trust very easy.
now im in a relationship where the guy treats me right. he is constantly asking me if i am ok and trying to make me feel better if im not. this makes me want to run the other way. i am so scared that i will fall for a guy and then he will turn out to be like my sister and i will allow him to abuse me. i am trying ot get over the fear and tell my self i didnt let it continue i did stop it and that i will stop it again if it was to happen.
i hope my story helps someone else. i know that what i went through is nothing compared to other people but it was abuse. maybe not sexual or very physical but emotional abuse is just as bad if not worse. it leaves scares that cant be seen by ohters but will always hurt.

never have i been abused

My biological father used to abuse me, my parents divorced when i was 9 years old, from the moment my parents got divorced he started abusing me. It was all my fault, he told me. He hit me every time i visited him, the last time i saw him he hit me with so much power that i fell down on the floor and woke up 10minutes later, he just left me alone the room,at that moment i decided that i didnt want to see him again. The Only person who knows this is my mom. I haven't seen my father in 6 years and i received threatning-letters lately. I didnt want to tell anyone. I told my boyfriend and we went to the police together. He doesnt know about my abuse. We have been together for three months now and i think it is time to tell him about it, i trust him and want to tell him, but i dont know how to tell :s does someone has tips? How did you tell?? Love beertje