Hi, I am 39 years old, and I suffer from both megaloblastic anemia and hypoglycemia. Both diseases are caused by some kind of deficiency. I am wondering is there an underlying cause for both diseases?

Hi, I was diagnosed with hypoglycemia several months ago. I have no diabetes, which is rare for my condition. A doctor told me that hypoglycemia is just and indicator that there’s a real disease. It isn’t a disease itself. In my case, the cause turned out to be a hormonal deficiency. I’m sorry that beside this, you have megaloblastic anemia too. If I remember well, it is a vitamin B12 and folic acid deficiency. That is a common condition in vegeterians. If you don’t want to eat animal source food, at least take some suplements. Megaloblastic anemia can also be caused by liver disease, decreased production of intrinsic factor and intestinal malabsorption.

I've recently found out I have both Anemia and hypoglacemia also, And Also I cant seem to find something that will also help me