Can you tell me something about men friendships for I am really afraid that my husband might be more interested in his best friend life than in mine? The thing is that their friendships is so strong they are practically together since they were in preschool I am tearing myself of jealousy and again I am curios is such strong men relationship normal at all.

Yes of course it is normal. My husband have the best friend ever since and I have never tried to fall them apart-it would be such a pity. The best thing now is that after 10 years of our marriage I also make the part of a little company but always keep in mind that it is two of them that are having special relationship on one side and me and my husband on the other side are also having it and the only difference is that they're based on different foundations but both of them are worth of being and respecting them as they are. And if you asked me now I would never give up the benefits I have gained through this relationship. The thing is positive approach and the will to accept it the way it is-man friendships and nothing else. And if you asked me those kinds of a things makes life more interestingly and more fun, just try to have normal approach that is free of jealousy and possessiveness and than you might start enjoining too. The fact is and that is what statistics say that between wife and good old friend the man would usually choose the other one. And I sure can understand that.