Hi. I'm 24 year old male and I have one problem for a long time.
I have big problem with jealousy. Only one aspect of life is affected with it- my relationships with girls. In other occasions with my family or friends I'm perfectly normal.
All this caused me a lot of problems in my several relationships and even cause some of them to fall apart.
I'm perfectly happy with the way that I look and I know that girlfriend has been honest with me but this jealousy is stronger than that and it’s tearing me apart.
Please help me before I ruin my life!

Well, I agree with you. Many people consider this some normal line of character, but I don’t see like that- for me it represents a big problem and people should do something to get rid of this ugly habit. But, this could be very hard thing to do.
We often think that jealousy is one simple emotion, and we are wrong, because it is a whole bundle of feelings that tend to get lumped together.
It can manifest as anger, fear, hurt, betrayal, anxiety, sadness, depression or feeling powerless, so this is one very complex syndrome.
Jealousy is about fear- fear of losing power or control in a relationship, in your case. Best for you to do is to do some serious thinking about why you feel insecure about your standing in the relationship and realize that your jealous behavior have no basis in fact.