well first off im marriied.. still in high school.
weve had problems before with him and other girls and me with other guys and recently i got on his myspace and seen some messages from this girl and they were "friendly" messages him commenting her pictures ect.
i didnt tell him i had his password and asked him for it and he asked why and while i was on the phone with him he got on and deleted them.
he then gave me the password not knowing he had to delete them from his trash and i told him i had had the password and everything.
he told me it was nothing and he figured if i seen them it would start something.
i was pissed then a couple days later she texts him and i got her number and texted her from my phone and it wasnt pretty but i told her she better quit texting him and 5 seconds later he gets a message. i have his phone in my hand im madder.
finally she said shed stop.
after that it just made me trust him less.
i also think his best friend who is a girl likes him but he says she doesnt and theyve been bestfriends since whenever.
idk what to do..

I will start by saying trust should be the backbone of any marriage. You are both young but have made the commitment to be married and i know frist hand how texting and myspace can ruin a already shakey relationship. Its a known fact that women who go after men already in relationships arent just going to stop because the "wife" said so . So dont give her the satisfaction of addressing her. Work on building you and your husbands relationship. Talk to him, not at him, but with him . Good luck I got married young (and had kids young too )but while it hasnt all been smiles it has all worked out in the end . 12 years later and still learning .

Hi, I'm sorry to have to say this, but you are to controlling, it's simply in their nature to look at other girls, as long as he chooses to be with you, and doesn't actually go after someone else, what does it matter if he looks at other girls? Can you honestly tell me that you never look at other men, never have sexual fantasies about other men? I don't think your housband is the one you should be angry with, it's the b***h that is trying to take him away from you that is the problem. Why don't you talk to him about it, don't just yell at him, and please don't check his messages, if you want this to work then you have to learn to trust him. I'm sorry, but that is the truth.

I don't think you should believe him, as painful as that is. He lied to you earlier about the nature of their relationship, he is having convos about would they still be together, what language of love she is? of course, a friend asked me this recently, but he also has a crush on me too... hmmmm... it's very very sketchy and I think with all this stuff it's best to leave him. It's hard for me to imagine working this out.

My opinion is that from experience married or not married a person is going to do what they want to do. Because you both are young, y'all are still going through growth pains as in learning who you are and what are the things that motivates you. When your man is doing such actions and its making you look through his stuff.. there is no trust! and that can break a marriage and things can get really ugly... Like people have said previously talk to him. If you want to save your marriage or find some peace of mind suggest marriage counseling. Its not the girl you have to worry about its him.. that's your husband.. if he loves you enough he will respect you. If you don't have a strong marriage he needs to stop being on myspace or facebook or etc. Its natural that your partner is going to be attracted to other people you have the right to have some concern when you feel hes not respecting your marriage. I will never tell you to get a divorce because things can work out. Even though people have problems in their marriages... Both people in the marriage deserve HAPPINESS! overall. Sit him down and ask some heart to heart questions and through his responses you'll see his sincerity and the respect for your marriage. If he doesn't take responsibility to admit his misconduct or bring some clarity or reassure you that he wants to work things out! that's your answer ... its all about you! when someone don't consider your emotions. You still have a whole life ahead of you Good luck sweetie! May your marriage work!

Looking at the opposite sex is one thing. Staring or a flirtatious look, no! Messaging back and forth to the opposite sex (while in relationship) is only asking for trouble, let alone inappropriate messages. I do agree however the relationship is not between you and the other person, it's between you and your partner.