I have question about relationships the fact is I was never good at it in both emotional and friend relationship. I am 29 and am not having no soul mate or even a closer friend. There was a time I was enjoying being by myself but now I regret I haven't managed to get closer to anyone. How I can fix this? Thanks!

I am truly sorry for you have missed so much by refusing any kind of relationship. But you know it is never too late and still have time to learn how to build them at least one or two of them. It is not only about having partner relationships you need to learn how to build and keep friendships. Those are the conditions in where you can benefit much and also learn something new and have different experiences. You need to relax and start to socialize more and you will be surprised how friendships are not that hard to create but the hack is they are not easy to keep them also. maybe you are too lazy or have low self-esteem or contrary but no matter the reason try to find the way how to gain the most out of relationships for I assure you relationships of any kind-of course not with anyone but with ones that are worth of friendships also- might only make your life better and prettier.

You mentioned something about friendships "of any kind - of course not with anyone but with ones that are worth of friendships" and I wonder what that meant. Are you suggesting only certain people are worth friendships. If so, what people do you think are "worth" friendship?