Right, anyway, bare with me. I'm in my late teens, male, a virgin and recently I have started to really be attracted to guys as well as girls, too, I know that makes me bisexual or whatever but its just that these feelings are really new to me. They only started when I decided to watch gay porn one day, no idea why, I found that I loved it. This has progressed and now I have even tried anal masturbation, but I have no idea why or how that will satisfy me but I thought it was worth trying. It makes me erect but that is about it and I think it is just thinking about having sex. The thing is I don't know if I can imagine myself having a relationship with a man. 

Basically, what should anal masturbation feel like and is there something up with me not wanting like an emotional relationship with men but wanting to have sex and stuff with them? 

PS. Please I have no problems with homosexuality and liking men is not something I am ashamed about it just feels strange.

Oh God!

So sorry, I dunno how I managed to put this in the newborn section. :$

hey
you are only young, this the time to experiment with your sexuality.
im not a guy i cant say what anal masturbation feels like for you but i cant see anything been wrong with it, as long as your careful with what you use.
relationship wise its diffcult maybe because you have never had one, you cant imagine it, but do not disregard it.

end of the day there is nothing wrong with you! :D

There is nothing wrong with this, there are a lot of girls that do anal stuff to the guy while giving them a blow-job, it's medically proven to make the finish better 

it DOES make the finish better, and its not gay--just stimulating the male 'g' spot

Experimenting with anal stimulation while masturbating is normal. I gave a friend a gay movie, he said there was some cheesey parts(early 70's movie) But he said it made him hard. And he was completly staight.
I didn't come out till I was 18 and living on my own.There are guys who enjoy sex with both. Some men want children and family pressure says you should get married and make grandchildren. So they suppres their other feelings and try to live a traditional heterosexual life. A good movie to see is The Mulligans. Big Eden is also a great movie that deals with family and sexuality., and A Home at the end of the World , shows a completley unique relationship, from adolescence to adult hood. Kinsie is based on the true story of sex researchers. These may give you some insight. I dated in High School, and dating. was a game where you dated a girl til she went all the way ,and you won the game, then you start over a play the game with a new girl. Coming out in 1975, was a lot different than today. And believe me, If I had a choice, I would not choose to be gay and deal with the sh*t that you get.
But my feelings toward a man were totaly different than I had with a women. It was in no way a choice, unless I wanted to live a life that would have been a lie. I worked extreme hours, and at 55 have had 3-6 month relationships. And for the last 8 years I have been alone. There is nothing at all wrong with you trying anal stimulation. The Prostate is where the sperm goes through, and is carried out with the precum that is produced there. .When massaged from inside your ass , it gives intense pleasure. But liking this, does in no way makes you gay or straight. All men have the same parts.So orientation has nothing to do with it. But if a lot of staight men tried anal stimulation,they would be a lot less judging of other groups.I have met many men who are straight, but occasionally have sex with a man,that satisfies a need they feel. There are other questions on here that can explain the process of anal masturbation.what you are doing needs to be done together with what is considered regular masterbation. Which also poses the question, if men have prostates in there ass that gives them sexual pleasure, it would be something that God did when he made man. They have determined the destroying of Sodam and Gamorruh, was done by a meteor shower. And certain weather conditions could have caused the parting of the sea for the fleeing of Moses. In 2012, go to netflix and go to gay and lesbian movies and there are many to choose from. And know that the majority of gay men do not dress in drag, have high voices or wear leather everyday.Being a virgin, try sex with both and then see which one you have a more relaxed attraction and affection for. It is something you want to be sure about, but I can remeber back when I was much younger and wasn't aware what gay was, but things stick in my mind about how curios I was about other guys.