Why do men dislike big areolas? I just want to know why, I'm not judging at all so please, all honest answers are welcome

are those the things around the nipple? If so I have nothing aginsted those....a boob is a boob

aboywitaface wrote:

Yes it is, the circular area

I'd assure you that your question is un-founded! Some men (me!) LOVE LOVE LOVE big areolas. Not bragging, but I'm a 40+ man who has had many, many girlfriends (I'm happily married now). 

Breasts and nipples come in all shapes and sizes, but for many men the most seductive, sexy, tantalizing breasts are topped by pronounced huge areolas. In college, the first time I saw big areolas was life-changing.  

I was out with a girl one afternoon and she had on a low-cut, clingy knit blouse.  I didn't want to stare, but I thought I was catching a glimpse of her bronze nipple edge from time to time. It was driving me absolutely wild. 

On our walk back to campus that evening, I finally asked to see her breasts. We were in a quiet area of campus and she layed back ona nearby table and said "Sure, my breasts aren't that big, but I have really huge nipples," as she lowered her top to reveal areolas about 4.5" across on B/C cup breasts. I nearly exploded on the spot. I later found out that she'd won an impromptu "biggest nipples" contest in her all-girl dorm. Wish I'd been there for that!

Run a google search, and you'll find many websites catering to guys like me. Nothing better than areolas that absolutely FILL your man's mouth.  Be proud, you got lucky!!

This guy likes them! Big fan of Big Areolas!! :)

Since no one else has bothered to actually answer your question, I will.  I don't like big areolas because my brain is not wired to like them, just like I am not wired to like men.  I couldn't point out anything specific, I just prefer what I prefer.  Everyone has different tastes, and it's usually not a choice as much a genetic predisposition.  The important thing is to love yourself, no matter what, because you are awesome and perfect in every fashion.  The universe would have it no other way, and I know, because I am part of the universe (just like you).

I am a man and I think women with larger areolas look more sexy.

Thank you. I didn't ask the question but I admire your answer and honesty.

who said men dislike big areolas? heres a news flash.. most men LOVE huge areolas... the bigger, the wider, the better!! small areolas look like a dude. big wide ones are hot!!

You just made me feel 100x better because I have huge ones

Not all but many men prefer them because they are very feminine.  Speaking for myself I also prefer darker areolas.  I like the contrast.  I am white and very pale.  Maybe this also has to do with the fact that women of my ilk have very pinkish small areolas that blend in too much with the surrounding breast.  When I see a woman’s breasts for the first time I am always happy when the areolas are big and dark.  Having said that, I have never been disappointed to see any set of breasts.  Worry about something else and enjoy your beautiful large areolas. 

my honest opinion is the obvious.. not everyone likes one thing, we are all different and that is just the way our world is.. I personally am a big fan of large areolas, and larger breasts. i would like my next girlfriend to have a nice set of both breasts and areolas.. =)

I seriously hope for you saying this you have a six pack and a a penis the size of a horse.

I would send you a pic.. But you also chose to be anonymous..

Not a horse size.. But I am rather near to 9 inches.. And as for the six pack I do work out.. So no fat but not a muscle head either.. Just a slim body and some muscle at the arms and legs.