MY FRIEND WAS IN AN ACCIDENT SEVERAL MONTHS AGO, PRIOR TO THAT HE HAD BEEN A HERION ADDICT FOR SEVERAL YEARS. AFTER HIS ACCIDENT HE WAS PUT ON METHADONE. SINCE THEN (11 MONTHS AGO) HE HAS BEEN TAKING METHADONE DAILY BUT HAS ALSO CONTINUED TO TAKE HERION ON A DAILY BASIS. I WOULD'"T THINK THIS IS GOOD FOR YOU. DOES ANYONE NO THE SIDE EFFECTS AND OR DANGERS THIS CAN CAUSE.

MY HUSB AND I HAVE BEEN USING METHADONE FOR 7 MONTHS AT A 100 MGS AND ALSO USE 100 $ A DAY IN HERION THIS IS WHAT I CALL A CROSS ADDICTION- ON A FREE RIDE FROM THE ILLNESS OF WITHDRAWL FROM HERION ALTHOUGH I WAKE UP IN FULL BLOWN WITHDRAWL FROM THE METHADONE EVERYDAY I SWEAT IT OUT IN THE NIGHT AND WAKE UP IN FULL BLOWN WITHDRWL EVERYDAY

MY HUSBAND HE CAN GO 24-36 HOURS FROM HIS DOSE OF METHADONE, WHERE I ONLY CAN GO 12 HOURS. SO WE USE HERION TO SUBSTANE FROM WITHDRAWL OF METHADONE AND METHADONE FROM HERION- I CALL IT A CROSS ADDICTION- LIVING IN PURE HELL.
I TOO HAVE CONSULTED MY PYSCH AND INTERNAL MED DOC AND ORTHOPEDIC DOC ON HOW TO DETOX FORM BOTH. ANY HOSPITAL WILL ADMITT YOU INTO A PYSCH WARD AND DETOX YOU 7 DAY PROGRAM AND THEY SAY YOU'LL BE GOOD TO GO A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE BUT THEY HAVE MEDS THAT CAN HELP

THE HAHNS :-S

If you take one dose of Methadone per day. You feel like cr@p in the morning because of the Heroin you did the day before not the Methadone.

Methadone has a long half-life so it takes a long time for half of the dose to get out of your system. Whereas Heroin has a short half-life, so when you wake up the next day, and you are an addict, you wake up "dope sick".

Stop doing the dope and you won't feel that way in the morning anymore.

If that doesn't help then ask to have a split dose (eg. twice daily).

I hope this sheds some light

I have been where you have been and there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

GOOD LUCK